Relative Motion was founded in London in 2012, originally working to craft exceptional, innovative theatre productions anchored in authentic performances, vibrant spaces and compelling stories. Now we use the same principles to create extraordinary VR.
We provide high-quality digital engagement for arts, heritage and commercial organisations, and intimate,
moving experiences for audiences.
Virtual Reality is a space, not a frame.
As theatre makers spatial storytelling is at the heart of what we do.
Our team believes in bodies, spaces, stories and the relative motion between them
and we make VR experiences that harness the power of these elements.
What Makes Us Unique?
- We’re native spatial storytellers: it’s our history.
- We’re true collaborators. It’s innate to how we work.
- We have a wealth of connections to theatre-makers and digital artists.
- We know how to get excellence from the artists we work with.
- We offer an efficient yet comprehensive production model; lean, scalable and lithe. Our size and background in theatre means we do things differently.
- We always deliver on time. Years of live theatre and broadcast have taught us the meaning of a hard deadline.
- We think about audiences & distribution from the very start.
- A track record of delivering live productions means we can also produce the perfect event to surround a VR experience.