Relative Motion is a VR storytelling studio run by theatre-makers.
We use our theatre principles and practices to make amazing narrative virtual reality content.
We work with arts, heritage and commercial organisations, who want to provide unique and meaningful experiences for their audiences, and develop new ones.
Virtual Reality is a space, not a frame.
As theatre makers spatial storytelling is at the heart of what we do.
Our team believes in bodies, spaces, stories and the relative motion between them
and we make VR experiences that harness the power of these elements.
What Makes Us Unique?
- We’re native spatial storytellers: it’s our history.
- We’re true collaborators. It’s innate to how we work.
- We have a wealth of connections to theatre-makers and digital artists.
- We know how to get excellence from the artists we work with.
- We offer an efficient yet comprehensive production model; lean, scalable and lithe. Our size and background in theatre means we do things differently.
- We always deliver on time. Years of live theatre and broadcast have taught us the meaning of a hard deadline.
- We think about audiences & distribution from the very start.
- A track record of delivering live productions means we can also produce the perfect event to surround a VR experience.